Applications are invited to apply for the University of Sydney Scholarships for International Students 2022. The scholarships will support full-fee paying domestic and international students or the undergraduate degree, Masters by Research, and Ph.D. programs, with awards guaranteeing tuition payments and a stipend that may cover living expenses throughout the student’s period of candidature. Registration provides access to all the facilities at any of our seven residential campuses throughout metropolitan Sydney without charge.
The University of Sydney is a public university located in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. It is the oldest university in Australia, established in 1850 with a record enrollment of about 54,000 students. On February 4th, 1863 Queen Victoria granted the royal charter to the University of Sydney. The Main Campus is on Eastern Hill approximately 5 km and 20 minutes walk from downtown Sydney.
So don’t waste your time apply now for the University of Sydney Scholarships for International Students 2022.If your interested in other Australia scholarship then visit our scholarship page.
University of Sydney Scholarships for International Students 2022 full details
|University||University of Sydney|
|Degree Level||Bachelor’s, Master, and PhD|
|Scholarship coverage||Fully Funded|
|Eligible Countries||International and Domestic|
Financial benefits of sydeny scholarships
University of Sydney Scholarships is a fully-funded scholarship for international students who can study abroad. All costs will be covered, as it’s a free offer master, free doctoral program. The completely free RTP scholarship for international students will cover all costs.
Undergraduate: $6000 per year, renewable for 1 to 5 years (including combined undergraduate degrees):
- A total of $6000 every year for the duration of a bachelor’s degree.
- $6000 for one year of a bachelor’s degree.
For Master and Phd
- The cost of attending university.
- There is no charge for accommodation.
- A stipend of $28,596 per year is provided.
- Medical Savings Accounts (Paid sick leave).
- Airfare (up to $1,250 for travel from their home country to Sydney at the start of their studies and up to $1,250 for airfare back to their home country after successful completion of their studies.)
- a master’s degree Reimbursement Funds start from $420 to $840 for a PhD degree.
- Maternity leave that’s also paid.
- There are additional research funds available.
Available academic fields in uiversity of sydeny scholarship 2022
Looking for an amazing Master’s Degree? Check out the variety of fields at the University of Sydney; from medicine to music, there are a wide range of amazing types and levels to choose from!
- Arts and Social Sciences
- Architecture, Design, & Planning
- Education & Social Work
- Engineering and Computer Science
- Medicine & Health
You can also see all courses list (click here)
Elegibily criteria of University of Sydney Scholarships for International Students 2022
- Applicants of any nationality from around the world are eligible to apply.
- For a master’s degree in research or a master’s degree in philosophy: a bachelor’s degree with first or second degree honors from any university is accepted.
- For a doctoral research program: you need to demonstrate a lot of research experience and skills. In most cases, you will have either:
- Bachelor’s degree with honors of the second or higher class.
- The master’s degree is conducted at a high academic standard and includes a considerable amount of research.
- Equivalent qualifications demonstrating experience, excellence and competence in research.
- All documents must be in English to apply for an Australian Government scholarship. Please refer to the following documents.
- To apply for a master’s degree, applicants must have a bachelor’s degree transcript (or higher).
- To apply for a doctorate, a candidate for the study program must have a copy of the master’s degree (or higher).
- A certified recent grade copy will be uploaded along with the official stamps. (Including scoring points)
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Research proposal:
- Curriculum Vita or CV.
- Letter of acceptance from the supervisor
- Official English Proficiency Score TOEFL or IELTS. (If English is not your first language).
- Academic dissertation or related publications (for candidates for doctoral students in the program).
- Applicants for the doctoral course must send a copy of the master’s thesis or related publications.
- Other reference documents (if applicable).
How to apply for university of sydeny scholarship for international students 2022
The complete procedure for University of Sydney Scholarships for International Students 2022 is online. The step-by-step guide is presented below. Please also check the official scholarship link.