Salamti Fellowship Program cohort VI is looking for peace seekers from all over Pakistan to join. Salamti Fellowship Program cohorts I, II, III, IV, and V was previously completed successfully.
Peace-building experts and gurus train chosen participants for 7 days through drills, immersive meetings, and seminars in this fully funded tech-free residential fellowship program. You must be between the ages of 18 and 35 to participate.
Under the leadership of peace advisors and experts in their respective societies, participants will be encouraged to participate in peace building activities and expand their inspiration, experience, skills, and awareness. Alumni of the program who are master trainers will provide guidance to the new applicants.
Candidates must be motivated to become first responders and master trainers, oppose aggression, and initiate peace-building efforts in their neighborhoods if they are to be chosen. Candidates will be prioritized based on their involvement with organizations that promote social justice, unity, and tolerance, among other things.
After completing the program, candidates will have the opportunity to join SEFA’s alumni network and participate in community building and tolerance promotion in their fields of expertise.
This platform provides you with the ability to improve your abilities. Peace without Borders, a project conceived in May 2015, was registered and launched on December 16th, 2015 at SEFA’s Islamabad headquarters. Via a shared forum, this group operates both nationally and internationally. PWB was established with the aim of connecting and sharing the efforts of peacemakers and seekers from all over the world.
Salamti Fellowship Program 2021:
- Shaoor Foundation for Education and Awareness (SFEA)
- Only 7 Days
No. of Participants:
Salamti Fellowship Benefits:
This fellowship programme is fully funded. The company will pay all of the expenses.
Eligibility Criteria of Salamti Fellowship 2021:
The Salamti Fellowship in Pakistan has the following eligibility criteria:
- 18-35 years old is the age limit.
- The candidate must be passionate about diversity and peacebuilding.
- The candidate must be a natural leader.
- Before the deadline, complete the Salamti Fellowship Cohort-VI Application Form.
- Candidates must participate in community engagement activities related to peace and violent extremism (CVE).
- During the final interview, the applicant must be present. (in person, over the phone, or via Skype).
- The nominee must attend the SFEA workshop for seven days.
- In order to complete the fellowship, the applicant must make a pledge to perform an operation as a “Post Fellowship Mission.”
- The candidate must have been the Pakistani nationality.
Also check Saint Mary’s International Students Scholarships, USA 2021-22.
How to Apply for Salamti Fellowship Program 2021?
- The application for the Salamti Fellowship Program Cohort – VI must be submitted electronically by the deadline.
- In English, Urdu, or Roman Urdu, all questions can be answered.
- Please make good use of the word limit by providing detailed responses when possible.
Selection Criteria of Salamti Fellowship in Pakistan:
How can the chances of being chosen be improved?
- A candidate’s affiliation with a group that promotes social justice, peace, or other similar issues.
- Shortlisted candidates must complete the Special Assignment activity.
- Previous experience with leadership and community involvement activities.
- Peace-building is something I’m really passionate about.
Also check >Diya Scholarship for Pakistani students 2021-2022
The deadline for submitting an application is:
The Salamti Fellowship Cohort-VI application deadline is May 31, 2021.