Monash University Scholarships 2021-22 in Australia is now open for applications. You could win a fully paid scholarship in Australia with tuition fees and living costs covered.
The Monash Graduate Scholarship (MGS) and the Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships are two separate types of scholarships offered by Monash University. Scholarships for research master’s degrees and research doctorates are available from Australia.
Monash University in Australia is one of the world’s top 100 universities. This institute stands out among other universities because of its outstanding teaching standard. It provides a diverse set of courses and research projects by which students can improve their research skills.
The Australian Government funds the Monash RTP Scholarships, while Monash University funds the Monash University Graduate Scholarships in Australia. The campus is enriched by members of the international community who provide a dynamic atmosphere for the students.
In Australia, this is a fully awarded scholarship. It provides a scholarship of up to $29,500, as well as a housing allowance and a monthly stipend. Monash University wants to make a meaningful and significant difference in the world, and one way to do that is to provide high-quality education to outstanding students.
Monash University Scholarships in Australia 2021-22:
- Monash University.
- Research Doctorate (PhD)
- Research Master’s Degree.
Benefits ofMonash University Scholarships in Australia in 2021-22.
- The scholarship has a maximum value of $29,500.
- The cost of living allowance and monthly stipend would be compensated.
- If an applicant applies for a particular university scholarship for tuition, the scholarship can be combined with this one.
Also check >>USA Scholarships
Eligible Citizens for Monash University Scholarship in Australia 2021-22
- Australian citizen
- New Zealand citizen
- Australia’s permanent resident
- In Australia, a humanitarian visa holder
- An International student
Eligibility Criteria of Monash University Scholarships in Australia 2021-20
- An applicant must be a resident or a foreign student from one of the countries mentioned above.
- An applicant for the master’s degree program must have completed a bachelor’s degree program as a full-time student for at least four years.
- In his or her area of interest or related field, a nominee should have at least an honors 1 or 2A.
- In GRC’s view, identical qualities would be considered equivalent.
- A master’s degree is required for admission to the doctorate programme.
- The English Proficiency requirements must be met by the applicant.
Selection criteria of Monash University Scholarship in Australia 2021-22.
- Monash University scholarships are highly competitive and are awarded based on the academic record, research outputs, and previous research experience.
- If you are awarded an MGS, please make sure you are familiar with the requirements and benefits outlined in the policies and procedures.
Also check >> Other Scholarships
How to Apply for Monash University Scholarships in Australia 2021-22?
- The applicant must first register for the course.
- You will be automatically eligible for the Monash University Scholarship once you have enrolled.
- This scholarship is available to both domestic and foreign students four times a year.
The following categories have different deadlines for submitting Monash University scholarship applications.
A applicant may apply before any of the deadlines mentioned below:
International (Round 1)
- 31 March
Domestic (Round 2)
- 31 May
International (Round 3)
- 31 August
Domestic (Round 4)
- 31 October
Monash University Scholarship in Australia 2021-22