The Knight Hennessy Scholarship Program is now accepting applications for the academic year 2022-2023. The Knight Hennessy Stanford University Scholarship offers 100 fully-funded scholarships available to international students as well as U.S. citizens who are interested in studying any number of Masters, Ph.D., MS, MBA, MFA, MD, and joint degrees that are available at Stanford University, which is one of the world’s leading universities. All expenses will be covered under this scholarship program.
The University offers an extensive range of disciplines, majors, and specializations for students who wish to study there. Stanford University is ranked 2nd in the Q.S. World Universities ranking and attracts students from all over the globe. The University sponsors the Knight-Hennessy Scholars program under which the host academic institution can award qualified applicants total financial aid to continue their study at the graduate level in various departments and courses. Masters degrees can typically last between 2 – 5 years, while Ph.D. degrees can last up to 6 years.
An Opportunity to Explore. As the most popular destination for international students, America has the highest number of applications to its finest universities each year. But there’s more to university life than just graduating with your degree and going out into the world as an expert on one subject. Indeed, a Stanford education doesn’t end when you leave commencement! The Knight-Hennessy Scholars program allows you to learn from experts in your field and become leaders in whatever endeavors you pursue outside Stanford’sStanford’s campus and classrooms. Read on for more information about what awaits your future as a Foundation Year Scholar at Stanford University
Knight Hennessy Scholarship 2022 full details
- Scholarship Country: United States of America
- University: Stanford University
- No.of Scholarships: 100
- Scholarship By: Knight Hennessy Scholarship
- Course Level: Masters, PhD, MS, MBA, MFA, MD, JD Degrees.
- Duration: 2 Year, 3 Year, 4 Year, 5 Year
- Deadline: 6th October 2021
Financial benefits of The Knight Hennessy Scholarship
The Knight Hennessy Scholarship for International Students in the USA is a fully funded scholarship open to international students from all over the world. Its primary objective is to enable promising international students to complete their bachelor’s degree programs in the United States by offering a fully funded merit based scholarship.All the Expenses will be covered such as:
1. A full tuition scholarship to the Knight Hennessy Scholars program (commensurate with the standard departmental level of enrollment), and associated fees.
2. A stipend to cover expenses such as room and board, books, academic supplies, instructional materials, local transportation, and reasonable personal expenses.
3.A Travel Stipend intended to cover an economy-class ticket for roundtrip travel to and from Stanford for one annual trip.
Available Fields/Majors to Study at Stanford University
The Knight-Hennessy Scholars program is a unique opportunity. There are no academic restrictions for applicants as candidates from all academic fields are eligible to apply, including those interested in pursuing an advanced graduate degree.
- Graduate School of Education
- School of Medicine
- School of Law
- Graduate School of Business
- School of Engineering (All Fields)
- School of Humanities and Sciences
- School of Earth, Energy, and Environmental Sciences
- School of Medicine Biosciences
- Continuing Studies
Eligibility criteria for Knight Hennessy scholarship
- You can apply to the Knight-Hennessy Scholars program if you are from any country and have completed your bachelor’s degree.
- However, some countries will require extra documentation and are not eligible for this scholarship if they received their undergraduate degrees in 2014 or before.
- If you are a student who has recently graduated with your first/bachelor’s degree, you are eligible to apply.
- If you have already pursued further advanced education in the form of a graduate degree, then you may apply as well provided you earn your first/bachelor’s degree by 2015.
- If your education was conducted in a language other than English, you may still be able to meet your testing requirements.
- All education obtained in the U.S., or where verifiable documentation is easily accessible will meet the requirement.
- English Language Requirements, GRE, IELTS, TOEFL, GMAT etc.
Required Documents for the Application Form
- Online Application
- Standardized Test Score
- One Page ResumeTwo Recommendation Letters
- Tow Short-Answer Responses
- Video Story
- In-Person Assessment
How to Apply for the Knight Hennessy Scholarship
You should apply separately to the Knight Hennessy Scholarship Program 2022 and your Stanford graduate program. You will need to fill out an online application in English yourself via Stanford’s Official website.