How To Unblock PTA blocked Mobile Phone.
Your phone may be blocked at times due to PTA rules and regulations, but don’t worry, this is not the end of the world. To unlock a blocked PTA phone, all you have to do is go through this article and follow the instructions.
Why did PTA block your phone?
After some time of use, If your mobile phone is not registered with PTA your phone will be blocked. Registering your phone is important as it helps PTA keep track of devices that have been legally imported and smuggled into Pakistan. In most cases, phones that owners carry while travelling abroad are unregistered with the PTA and must pay the relevant taxes to continue using them.
Unblock Phone Unlock your blocked PTA phone.
Here’s how you can easily unlock a phone that has been blocked by authorities.
- You Can Open the Oficial Website of PTA by clicking on available link.
- In the bottom right corner, you will see a menu. Select the last option of online mobile registration to proceed.
- Once you click on this option, a new tab will automatically redirect you to where you need to create a new account and sign up as a new user.
- You will be asked to provide your personal information .
- Once you have completed all the details in the form, your sign up process will be completed.
- You will be emailed an activation link through which you can access your account
For more detail you can check these links also.
It is important to remember that you can only register one mobile phone for free in a year. Any other phone you want to register, you will have to pay tax.You must also include your IMEI number, which can be found on the phone box.After submitting the form, you will receive a text message on your phone giving you details of your PSID number and COC ID.
If there is a tax amount that you need to pay for your device, it will also be mentioned in the SMS.To complete the registration of your PTA block phone, is now unblock.
How much tax do you need to pay?
The tax calculation depends on the price of the device you are using. Even if you bring a used phone from abroad, the tax against it will be according to its current market rate.