Applications are open for international students to apply for the Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship 2022 in Germany. The Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship is providing fully funded scholarship opportunities for all International Students and Overseas Applicants. You may be offered a Bachelor’s Degree Scholarship, Master’s Degree Scholarship, or Ph.D. degree program Scholarships in Germany. And students belonging to any subject are eligible for this Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship 2022. Apply now for free!
The Friedrich Ebert Foundation (FES) is a political organization funded by the Federal Republic of Germany. It is funded by the German Federal Government through the Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development(BMZ). The foundation’s main objective is to promote international understanding and exchange of culture among young people from different nations. The aim is to help develop future leaders, who will be able to take on leading positions in politics, economy, science, and civil society once they are back home. Every year, more than 400 students from Africa, Asia, Latin America, Eastern Europe, and non-western countries come to Germany on FES scholarships. These FES scholarships are available for a variety of programs including bachelor’s degree programs, Master’s.
Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship 2022 in Details:
|Provided by||Friedrich Ebert Foundation|
|Degree Level||Bechler, Master’s and PhD|
|scholarship Coverage||Fully Funded|
|Eligible Nationalities||International and Overseas|
Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship Financial Benefits
If you are thinking that these Friedrich international students scholarships are for bachelors only then may be your wrong because this scholarship is for not only bachelors students but also for postgraduates students and all of its valid. The information is given below. You can read it in detail.
- Students in the Bachelor’s, Diploma, Magistrate, or State Examinations program will be given a stipend of one hundred and fifty euros every month.
- And 850 euros monthly stipend for master’s course students
- Health insurance costs are financed, and a surviving scholar receives a family allowance of 276 euros.
- And there is no need to return the scholarship.
Eligible criteria of Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship.
For Undergraduate and Masters
- It is very important for students to bring for any course a certificate of admission to a German university or technical college recognized by a state or state for which they want to get this scholarship.
- Foreign students applying should also be able to speak German at a minimum
- First-year students (who study together with German and foreign students) must participate before or at the beginning of the first semester.
- Unconditional notification of admission to doctoral scholarship.
- Foreign applicants must also demonstrate a good command of the German language.
Following some requirements of the Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship.
- Excellent school or educational qualifications (if applicable: proof of first-degree academic achievement).
- Commitment to the values of social and political inclusion and social democracy.
- Responsible, encouraging, trustworthy people are ready to join the Foundation’s network.
- Although the courses are conducted in English, there is still a good knowledge of German.
There are two different deadlines to apply for the Friedrich Ebert foundation scholarship 2022, the first is 30, November 2021 for the winter semester, and the second one 31 May 2022 for the summer semester. And Ph.D. students can apply anytime for this German scholarship program. You can also check for more detail about the deadline of Friedrich Ebert foundation scholarship 2022.
How to Apply for the Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship?
To apply for Friedrich Ebert Foundation (FES) Scholarship 2022, you need to have your own personal account in the FES Online Application System. If you already know how to register yourself and apply for the scholarship, then I would suggest you directly head to ” Apply Online “, else read the step by step procedure given below to know when do you need to register with the online application system and how do you need to register. The Official website link is given below: